Please read the terms & conditions carefully. By entering this competition, you consent to accept and having read the rules stated below.
Competition sponsor: SKATE.in ApS, CVR:38124072, Denmark – https://www.skatein.com/
- You get an entry to the competition every time you;
a) Write a review on a skatepark,
b) Upload a photo of a skatepark,
c) Adding a skatepark.
- Only reviews which are deemed to qualify by the judges are allowed to enter. SKATE.in reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to deem reviews unqualified if the quality does not live up to SKATE.in standard.
- Multiple entries are allowed.
- Competitions are open to any website user except for SKATE.in employee (or members of their immediate families), or any Sponsor of the competition listed above.
- If you want to enter the competition you may enter via the website on any applicable page, or you can send us the material for which you wish to enter the competition, together with your name, address and e-mail address by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No purchase necessary
- Sending an e-mail is not proof that we have received your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
- The winner will be an entrant selected at random among all entries.
- The closing date is as specified in the bottom of these terms, and SKATE.in reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by e-mail. The decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- You can find who won a particular competition by sending an email to email@example.com after the closing date.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as SKATE.in or the Sponsor may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- If an advertised prize is not available, SKATE.in reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- This competition is run by SKATE.in ApS
- SKATE.in will share Name, Email and Location information of the participant unless specifically opted out.
- SKATE.in reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. SKATE.in may also create rules which will apply to specific competitions only. If we do this, we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
- SKATE.in will endeavor to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
The prize is open to everyone worldwide. The winner will be selected automatically by the software which collates the entries. The winner will be contacted by email and must confirm their details, within 48 hours. The competition closes at midnight, UTC, on Friday 30th of June 2017.
This promotion/competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with, Facebook.